Black Friday week deals on PlayStation Plus, Xbox Game Pass and PS Now
The landscape of the video gaming world has changed a lot since the appearance of the first subscription services, many of which have already matured to offer more focused and interesting content than before; This applies to the Xbox Game Pass and its enormous range of games, Xbox Live Gold, which Microsoft has been developing since the days of the Xbox 360, also the PlayStation Plus, which was so criticized in its early days, and which is now an integral part of Sony consoles. These services also have a small pre-delivery gap Black Fridayan area we wanted to emphasize given the scale of these services on our consoles.
Black Friday subscription offers
In these days leading up to Black Friday, Sony has made its biggest bet in terms of deals on its subscriptions; while Microsoft offers us a unique but powerful proposal.
- PlayStation Plus (12 months) for 44.99 euros (new price 59.99 euros). Sony’s premium online service is offered both on the official website and on purchase platforms such as Amazon or xtralife. Only the 12-month option seems to be reduced, fortunately it is the most interesting of those that offer it.
- PlayStation Now (12 months) for 44.99 euros (new price 59.99 euros). Likewise, Sony’s cloud gaming service is now available at a reduced price both on its official website and on shopping platforms such as Amazon or the aforementioned xtralife. in addition to the typical free trial period if we are not already part of that service.
- PlayStation Now (3 months) for 18.95 euros (new price 24.99 euros). If you’re still not convinced of PS Now but want to give this service a longer chance, the three-month package is also discounted. We found the best official price on xtralife, while on Amazon we also find it discounted.
- Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) for 1 euro (original price 12.99 euros) for new users. The Ultimate version of Game Pass includes access to all PC and console content from the above pass, plus additional content and services such as Xbox Live Gold or xCloud. For a single euro, it’s difficult to fight Microsoft’s proposal these days, even if it’s just for a month. Of course only if you are a new user; People who already have an active subscription will not benefit from this promotion.
Our previous coverage of the days leading up to Black Friday
To conclude this text, we would like to review some of our collections of offers that have taken place in these days leading up to Black Friday; all of them related more or less to the list presented here:
- The best games for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on sale for Black Friday 2020
- 12 Black Friday TVs and gaming monitors on sale for console and PC gaming
- Week before Black Friday 2020: The best deals on computers, accessories and gaming PCs
- The week of Black Friday 2020 sales on PS4: console bundles, games and accessories on sale
- Black Friday Xbox Deals: Hundreds of video games on sale with real bargains
- 11 gaming laptops of 2020 at a great price in pre-Black Friday deals
- The best gaming deals ahead of Black Friday
- Gaming chairs, keyboards, mice and headphones in the Black Friday 2020 promotions
When you become Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after $36 per year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority access to deals, services like Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and unlimited photo storage. Additionally, if you’re a student, it’s half the price to become a Prime Student and you have a 90-day trial.
Stay up-to-date and informed about the main offers and news from Xataka Selección on our Telegram channel or on our Twitter, Facebook and Flipboard magazine profiles. Also take a look at the bargain hunting of Xataka, Xataka Móvil, Xataka Android, Xataka Foto, Vida Extra, 3DJuegos, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as our colleagues from Compradicion. You can see all the bargains they post on Twitter and Facebook and even subscribe to their notifications on Telegram.
Here you will also find the best deals for Black Friday 2020
Note: Some of the links posted here are affiliate links. Nonetheless, none of the mentioned items were suggested by the brands or the stores, their introduction is a unique decision of the editorial team.