Ghost of Tsushima for 30 € cheaper, Corsair K70 RGB keyboard for under 120 € and more offers at Hunting Bargains
We have a happy week ahead of us for the medium, with shows like E3 looking to regain the notoriety they had a few years ago, or fun news like the creation of Lady Dimitrescu for Resident Evil Village; With this in mind, we come back with our weekly specials section.
Deals on gamer accessories
If you thought of changing the keyboard, this week you are in luck, because nowadays there are many models available in different stores. We have listed a few that, because of their suggestion or simply because of their offer, caught our attention the most; all of this without ignoring other peripherals that have their place this week as well:
- Logitech G Pro mouse for 89.99 euros (original price 155 euros). For its price, it may not be within the reach of many gamers, but this Logitech wireless mouse remains one of the most feature-rich and focused models of its competition for several years after its launch.
- HyperX Pulsefire Dart Mouse for 89.73 euros (original price 119.99 euros). If you’re not particularly fond of what Logitech has to offer, or just looking for a wireless mouse with an ergonomic rather than symmetrical form factor in the same range as our previous highlight, the Pulsefire Dart today might be an excellent choice. It has the PMW 3389 sensor, compatibility with Qi chargers, and powerful software to support its fine workmanship and comfortable shape.
- AUKEY KM-G12 mechanical keyboard (blue switch) for 35.99 euros (original price 49.99 euros). This AUKEY model, which is already a regular one of our recommended offers, is the most attractive to us at the current price if we pay attention to its features, construction and price; it also has a Spanish distribution.
- Corsair K70 RGB MK2 mechanical keyboard (brown switch) for 119.98 euros (original price 169.98 euros). Although it has been on the PC peripheral market for many years, the case of this Corsair keyboard continues to sufficiently meet our expectations of a pre-assembled gaming keyboard; This model specifically has a complete distribution with Spanish ISO deployment, Cherry MX Brown switches and the usual extras of the model.
- Dierya DK61E mechanical keyboard (red switches) for 59.49 euros (original price 69.99 euros). With a modest offering, this Dierya compact keyboard seems to us to be one of the best options on the market for those looking to take their first steps in the fog of modifying this peripheral as it has interchangeable optical switches, a very important form factor .. expanded and good construction and workmanship for its price.
- Huntsman mini keyboard (purple switch) for 99.98 euros (previous price 129.99 euros). The Razer Compact Keyboard has been falling in price for some time, but with its current price we decided to add it to our listing. It has a small form factor with a Spanish ISO layout, Razer optical switches with audible clicks, and good configurability thanks to the company’s software.
- Razer Kraken X USB headset for 49.99 euros (original price 69.99 euros). This week we found the USB version of Razer’s Kraken X at what we consider to be an excellent price on Amazon. As a USB version, this model has a more homogeneous sound profile regardless of which device we plug it into, it has good sound separation and acceptable sound reproduction that those who use these headphones to play will appreciate, even though they are not ours Favorite for idle listening.
- HyperX Stinger Core headphones for 72.99 euros (original price 84.99 euros). If you’re looking for a similar sound to the previous model we’ve listed, but prefer to ditch the cables to play, the Stinger Core is currently attractively priced at MM. It has a good battery, compatibility with PC and PlayStation consoles, and a microphone that for a wireless headset is most acceptable.
- FIFINE K678 USB microphone for 66.80 euros (original price 83.50 euros). Sent from our country on the Asian shopping portal, this FIFINE microphone breaks with the rest of the brand’s range and offers a more successful construction and clearer detection that is easier to use for a slightly higher price. At the current price, we think it’s an excellent option for anyone looking for a desktop microphone.
- Asus TUF Gaming VG249Q1R monitor (24 inches) for 189.98 euros (original price 219 euros). Not bad considering the price we can get this Asus monitor for, which has an extra slim form factor that can be placed anywhere, a 1080 @ 165Hz IPS panel, and extras like FreeSync Premium, all under 1 ms of additional latency.
- F36 Gaming Chair for 119.98 euros (original price 139.98 euros). With a more than acceptable construction and a reduced price, this “racing” style gaming chair has generous upholstery and some welcome extras in the range, such as an adjustable footrest, which make it an outstanding model here.
Deals on gaming laptops
We’re bringing three of the most interesting laptops for our section of the week this week, with three models designed for two different areas but all perfectly prepared to face any current game:
- MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK-006XES for 949 euros (original price 1,299 euros). As long as things continue at those 949 euros, this MSI model will continue to look interesting in the current scenario, because it has a pair of processor and AMD graphics, with the associated benefits that this brings in terms of energy management, and a List of balanced components to take full advantage of the 144 Hertz IPS panel with FHD resolution.
- HP Pavilion Gaming 16-A0011NS for 999 euros (original price 1,199 euros). One of our favorite laptops playing under $ 1000 is returning at our ideal price. In addition to its simple 16-inch case, it has a GTX 1660 Ti as a graphics manager, an i7-10750H as the main processor, 1 TB of SSD storage and other additions to be appreciated.
- MSI GE66 Dragonshield 10SE-676XES for 1,499 euros (original price 1,999 euros). Not bad considering the price at which we can currently find this MSI laptop, which, in addition to a peculiar design, has an i7-10870H as the main processor, an RTX 2060 as the GPU, 32 GB of RAM, 1 TB of SSD storage and a 1080 @ 240Hz Panel with great color rendering.
PlayStation game deals
The spring sales are here and with them a good number of titles at a remarkable price for Sony consoles. Among everything that is available at a reduced price, we have made the following selections, including some titles in physical form:
- Ghost of Tsushima (Digital; PS4) for 39.89 euros (original price 69.99 euros). The Adventure of Jin Sakai is one of the most entertaining and addicting open world titles of the last generation from Sony, as well as the largest sucker-punch production to date.
- Digital Deluxe Edition of The Last of Us Part II (Digital; PS4) for € 39.99 (original price € 79.99). The largest exclusive Sony production was also the game of the year for many media and awards. Now it is available in the Japanese company’s digital store at a very attractive price for its special digital edition.
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for 19.99 euros (original price 39.99 euros). It’s nice to see Crash in good shape again, a condition largely caused by the release of this complete remaster of the first three parts, now available in the Sony virtual store.
- Yakuza Like a Dragon (Physical; PS5) for 44.28 euros (original price 63.44 euros). The latest installment in the popular SEGA saga is one of the greatest productions of it, and a gameplay-level leap towards the modern day JRPG we’ve seen in recent years. If you like the series or the genre it belongs to, you will get a lot of enjoyment from it.
- Dark Souls III Apocalypse Edition (Physical; PS4) for 49.95 euros (original price 69.95 euros). Without a doubt, not the best content version we can get from the last of the souls, but if you have a particular appreciation for the saga and play normally on Sony consoles, you might appreciate both the metal cover and the soundtrack included.
- Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller (PS4) for 110.01 euros (original price 169 euros). As a wireless evolution of its previous iteration, this controller for PC and PS4 is one of the richest features we can purchase for the Sony platform, very close to other manufacturers’ “Premium” offerings, but at a lower price due to their current offerings.
Xbox game offerings
Microsoft is running an aggressive advertising campaign in its virtual store to welcome spring, a situation that, how could it be otherwise, we wanted to take advantage of our hunting bargains.
- DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition (Digital) for 32.99 euros (original price 99.99 euros). It’s never a bad day to get noticed for DOOM Eternal, especially when it’s as attractive as the current Deluxe Edition. Although we can find it in Game Pass, this is our best option in …