Lenovo Legion 7 laptop reduced by 700 euros, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst for 4 euros and other offers at hunting bargains
Our Hunting bargains don’t rest and come back another week, a week that opened with interesting news like the rumors of Keiichiro Toyama’s new job with other Japanese; as well as other strangers, like the strange job you can get as a gardener in Minecraft on an English server. In any case, our section returns with the same goal as always: to present the best offers we have found.
Deals on gamer accessories
We open the text with our usual accessories and peripherals. This week we have a varied selection that doesn’t do justice to any particular platform, although some PC accessories proliferate as usual.
- SteelSeries Rival 3 gaming mouse for 26.29 euros (original price 36.99 euros). This great mouse from SteelSeries features a TrueMove optical sensor, a symmetrical form factor that easily accommodates different types of grips, and is backed by the company’s powerful software. a great addition for anyone looking for an affordable mouse.
- Razer BlackWidow V3 keyboard for 129.98 euros (original price 149.99 euros). Last week this model appeared among our highlights, this week it is repeated in another store with a similar offer; the peripheral itself is the latest version of Razer’s popular BlackWidow keyboard.
- Razer Seiren X microphone for 79.98 euros (original price 109.99 euros). This North American brand of three-headed Viper microphone surprised us at the time with its good sound and performance; however, its original price slows it down a bit as a really flashy option, something that gets resolved when on sale like now.
- Blue Microphones Snowball ICE for 54.99 euros (original price 59.99 euros). Blue’s popular microphone is no stranger to this list; It’s one of the most popular models among those looking to upgrade their audio reception at low cost, and we believe this model does more than deliver.
- Logitech G PRO X headphones for 109.99 euros (original price 135 euros). Another peripheral that is no stranger to our sales are these Logitech headphones, which are characterized by their virtualization software and microphone that uses Blue technology to add extra clarity to our voices while we play games.
- Corsair VOID ELITE RGB wireless headphones for 99 euros (original price 109.99 euros). These Corsiar headphones have a surprising microphone as they are a wireless model, with a decent battery and a sound that, while not great, is fully in line with our opinion when gaming.
- Crucial CT1000X8SSD9 external memory (1TB) for 129.99 euros (original price 147.61 euros). For those looking for an external solution to their game library space problems, this Crucial proposal offers good storage space, sufficient speed for external media, and a low price.
- HP X24ih monitor (23.8 inches) for 179 euros (original price 199 euros). It’s not a bad price this HP monitor currently has, which has a fast IPS panel with 1 ms latency in GtG and interesting 144 Hertz refreshment; in addition to certain extras like FreeSync Premium and similar add-ons.
- Drift DR111 gaming chair for 167.90 euros (original price 239.90 euros). The almost legendary drift chair is being offered at VS Gamers for Father’s Day, a good opportunity to grab a discounted price with one of the most comfortable seats we can buy for our desk for less than 200 euros.
Deals on gaming laptops
This week’s gaming laptops feature the latest generation of hardware, but are no less powerful than many of the suggestions we are currently finding on the market; In fact, due to the availability of these new models, we continue to insist that it is still more interesting to go for an older model or wait for new models to be launched.
- MSI Alpha 15 (A4DEK-006XES) for 1,029 euros (original price 1,299 euros). This MSI laptop is one of the few models on the current market that has AMD graphics and an AMD processor, a feature that gives this model an efficiency that is unusual for its performance that, while not great, it allows us to easily play titles in the FHD resolution of your panel with any stream.
- Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-53-77M4) for 1,299 euros (original price 1,399 euros). For all those who are not disgusted by a large laptop, this Acer model offers a duo of i7-10750H and RTX 2070 to display current titles at the FHD resolution of its panel with a low response time and a high refresh rate that makes gaming one makes very comfortable experience.
- Lenovo Legion 7 (15IMH05) for 1,989 euros (original price 2,699 euros). To wrap up the section, we have the most powerful laptop on the list, as well as the least accessible; Lenovo Legion 7 is responsible for the graphics with the RTX 2080 Super, a GPU that is more than equal to any current library on the 1080p @ 240Hz screen of this device, which also has an i7-10750H as the main processor.
PlayStation game deals
Sony’s offers for this week are the most diverse and of no particular origin; We found affordable physical titles in various stores while others came from Sony’s virtual shopping platform.
- The Dark Pictures Anthology Pack (digital; PS4) for 29.99 euros (original price 49.99 euros). If you liked titles like Until Dawn, you might like what the guys at Supermassive Games are creating with The Dark Pictures Anthology, a series of related titles with the same structure as the interactive slasher mentioned above that has also put a good chunk of their efforts into put the focus in a cooperative facet that we find most interesting. These are the first two titles in the anthology at a reduced price.
- Control: Ultimate Edition (Physical; PS5) for 35.99 euros (original price 41.01 euros). Although PS Plus users recently received the PS4 version for free, the excellent version for Sony’s new console is currently cheap and includes its main expansion as the “Ultimate” version.
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (Digital; PS4) for 3.99 euros (original price 19.99 euros). The second part of EA’s first-person-action title is a complete evolution of the concepts of the predecessor, and although some of these ideas – as with the evolution – try with the spirit of the original, it’s still a very fun title with those we can currently get for less than 4 euros.
- Demon’s Souls (Physical; PS5) for 59.99 euros (original price 79.20 euros). Calling the current price of the remake of the PlayStation 3 classic as a bargain would be very daring on our part, but it’s difficult to find it outside of sales as it is currently under 70 euros, so we decided to include the work from Blue Point among our offers.
- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (Digital; PS4) for 4.99 euros (original price 19.99 euros). This old fashioned dungeon crawler is a very fun cooperative title that you can play alone or with others. its duration is not particularly long and its replayability depends on how you handle it, but for the 5 euros it currently costs, it will give us a very good few hours of virtual “dungeon”.
- Logitech G29 Driving Force for 219 euros (original price 298 euros). Compatible with all Sony consoles and PCs, this simulation steering wheel, despite its successor on the market, still seems to us to be one of the best options for those who want to go “deeper” into the simulation hobby. without getting into the enthusiast area.
Xbox game offerings
With the Redmond consoles we find a similar situation as with the Sony platforms with varied offers that do not correspond to any particular store or shopping platform, but always with a strong presence of the Microsoft virtual store.
- Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition (Physical) for 19.95 euros (original price 39.95 euros). The final numbered installment in the popular Square Enix franchise invites us once again to explore Disney stories from the point of view of its peculiar trio of heroes, while behind the scenes the end of the main arc of the saga takes place until then. This is your special edition with an artbook, steelbook, and other goodies.
- THE CREW 2 Deluxe Edition for 14.99 euros (original price 59.99 euros). After a somewhat bumpy first part, this second iteration and extension of the ideas of the first title is more than the sum of its parts; as we face a fun, full arcade driving title with an ambitious premise that we believe will be fulfilled.
- Terminator Resistance (Physical) for 19.99 euros (original price 33.90 euros). Mixing stealth, horror and mechanics of first-person action titles in a somewhat strange way, this work based on the famous film license is one of the most successful recent homages around us to the Terminator franchise; If you’re a fan of the saga you’ll love the details and the story being told, if not it’s still a fun title that is very affordable right now.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (Digital) for 45.49 euros (price …