Nintendo Switch video game news announced for 2021!
the Nintendo direct They have always been an event loved by fans of the Red Plumber company, regardless of the bottom line after the announcements, the event will always be welcomed with open arms by all Nintendo Switch owners.
The last appointment since the Big N was on February 17th, a date that unveiled a lot of the most interesting news for Nintendo’s hybrid console, some of which were expected, such as the release of some of the titles we expected for this year, but all of which were received with the excitement that surrounds the event .
To save some of this enthusiasm, now that the mood has calmed down a bit, we made pineapples with us our friends from xtralife After all that has been announced, to review what awaits us in the first stages of the current year 2021, a year that promises a lot for the legendary company from Kyoto. But before you dive into that, keep in mind that this is just a preview of what to expect this year. So don’t hesitate to consult the upcoming section on xtralife Switch for all the product launches, reservation options and special editions on offer from the store.
Featured titles for this year 2021 for Nintendo Switch
The event started off strong with the showcase of the new fighter – or new fighters – for Super Smash Bros Ultimate, dedicated to two of the protagonists of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, a title that many fans wanted to see better represented in Sakurai’s fighting title. but this announcement would not be far from the most interesting the fifty minute direct.
Without wasting time, we’ve moved from downloadable content to the games themselves, with more information on too Titles that we were already expectingas is the case with No more Heroes 3, along with surprise ads like Mario Golf Super Rush; Those with the highest coverage include:
- No More Heroes 3 (scheduled for August 27th).
- Mario Golf Super Rush (scheduled for June 25th).
- DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power (scheduled for June 4th).
- World’s End Club: Deluxe Edition (scheduled to be released May 28).
- Wonder Boy + Moster World IV (scheduled for May 28th).
- Miitopia (scheduled to start May 21).
Other titles weren’t so lucky and weren’t given a clear date for their release, however with names like Splatoon It is difficult not to name these works, which are presented as the last fireworks display for the Direct virtual stage. In the case of the Ninja Gaiden collection, there is currently no information about the launch in Europe, but the Japanese edition with English subtitles can be reserved.
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection (Released this year).
- Project triangle strategy (start in 2022).
- Splatoon 3 (Released 2022).
Though without a doubt one of the most buzzing ads among fans of the Kyoto-based company’s works that is from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, the last great title in the saga on Wii; before the release of the fantastic Breath of the Wild, as well as a harbinger of the change of scenery the saga would see after the release of this title. At the announcement, various information about the remastering such as the date and even the editions were given.
Outside of the event itself, but still within what Nintendo has been preparing for this year, it might be interesting to check out some of the other releases that await us in 2021, some of them like this imminent as well as the numeric continuation of Bravely Default:
- Bravely Default II (scheduled for February 26th).
- Samurai Warriors 5 (release planned for summer).
- Monster Hunter Rise (scheduled for March 26th).
- Plant vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighorville Complete Edition (scheduled for March 19).
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 (release planned for summer) + Merchandising Editions of the Capcom title.
- MotoGP 21 (scheduled to start April 22nd).
- Harvest Moon: One World (Released March 5)
One of the titles that Nintendo didn’t comment on but that gamers want to know the most about is the second part of Breath of the Wild. We look forward to more information on the release date of the new Zelda; but we don’t know about it yet despite the expectations, hopefully we can see it before we close this year 2021.