Spider-Man for PS4 at half price, Razer DeathAdder 30 euros cheaper and other offers at hunting bargains
If there was a protagonist this week, it was Resident Evil: Village, the information on the next installment in this popular saga has been made begging since its original presentation, but with the departure date just around the corner, let us know more of the, what awaits us in this dark and mysterious city. With that in mind, we’re returning with our hunting bargains, where we choose the deals we liked the most from all the deals we’ve seen this week.
Deals on gamer accessories
This week, the accessories area is clearly dominated by desktop peripherals, ranging from the usual keyboards and mice to monitors, webcams and other elements. Of all of them, we got the most attention:
- Aukey Knight GM-F4 mouse for 19.99 euros (original price 34.99 euros). This simple mouse from Aukey has a fantastic entry-level sensor like the PMW 3325, a comfortable palm and claw grip form factor, and powerful proprietary software that makes it a very interesting option when used like the current case under $ 20.
- Razer DeathAdder V2 mouse for 52.99 euros (original price 79.98 euros). Razer’s most famous mouse long ago received the rating we see lower today; In it, the sensor was updated and some parts of the chassis modified, but the form factor that made this model famous has been retained and is still one of the best chassis for those who have palm grips today.
- HyperX Cloud Flight headphones for 100.95 euros (original price 139.95 euros). It’s no secret that these HyperX headphones are one of our favorite wireless options right now, so it’s no wonder we’re seeing them here today when they are close to $ 40 on sale. With a large battery, an acceptable microphone, and excellent sound separation, they are a recommended option at their current price.
- Dell Alienware AW3420DW ultra-wide monitor for 999.98 euros (original price 1,169 euros). With the price of this Alienware monitor we know there are few gamers who might be interested, but it is one of the most complete models on the market in its lineup, with a fantastic 2ms curved nano IPS panel with G – Sync compatibility and high refresh rate, up to 120 Hertz, and with excellent color rendering, only a few models can compete directly with it.
- MSI Optix G241 monitor for 199 euros (original price 217 euros). At a much more moderate price point than the previous screen, this MSI monitor has all of the features we normally look for in a screen for playback, from the high refresh rate to the technologies associated with the models to be played. If you don’t mind sticking to the FHD resolution or the panels with a brightness of less than 300 cd / m², this is a very good option.
- External storage Samsung T5 SSD (1 TB) for 129.99 euros (original price 197.79 euros). External game libraries are quite a popular option these days, both because of the convenience of taking your games with you wherever you go and the improved prices per GB of the faster options. Among these options, Samsung’s T5 devices are one of the best, some of which are for sale.
- Logitech C922 Pro stream webcam for 72.90 euros (original price 105 euros). Those who recently saw our web cam buying guide will know that this Logitech model is one of our favorite options for its price, not only because of its ability to record at 60fps at 720p resolution, but also because of the inside included extras make this camera a faithful companion for your live broadcasts.
Deals on gaming laptops
This week’s laptops move in a relatively low-key price range, with the most expensive around 1,400 euros and the cheapest not reaching 400 euros, all of which are interesting devices in themselves:
- Asus Rog Zephyrus 14 (GA401IU-HE002) for 1,098.90 euros (original price 1,599.90 euros). Today we have one of the most interesting laptops that Asus has launched in the last generation, at a very attractive price. It has a Ryzen 4800HS processor, accompanied by a GTX 1660 Ti, 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB of internal SSD storage.
- Gigabyte AORUS 5 (SB-7ES1130SD) for 949.99 euros (original price 1,149.99 euros). If the Asus option isn’t interesting to you, but you’re in the same price range, you might be interested in this Aorus model, a Gigabyte brand that has very similar specs but a larger case, with a -10750H processor instead of the company’s red option.
- MSI GL65 Leopard (10SEK-241XES) for 1,339 euros (original price 1,599 euros). With an RTX 2060 at the heart of the team, this MSI laptop has a good processor for playing games, more memory than you’ll ever need for the job, and a great screen to take advantage of its features. At the current price, it seems like an interesting option.
- Lenovo V14 for 349.99 euros (original price 389.99 euros). This Lenovo laptop is far from rivaling the rest of this list in terms of performance. In fact, its list of components is quite modest by current standards, but it’s a functional laptop with a good processor for light tasks for less than $ 400 that is now on sale too. We don’t recommend this model to play anything particularly newer, but it can keep up with some lightweight titles.
PlayStation game deals
As usual, Sony consoles enjoy a hodgepodge of offers, including digital games, physical sales at various stores, and compilation spend that round off the week’s deals for these platforms:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year (Physical; PS4) for 26.95 euros (original price 44.95 euros). The fantastic title from Insomniac Games has become one of the most recognizable titles on Sony consoles. This is the most complete edition that we can physically buy for PlayStation 4 of this title and it is on sale.
- Dreams (Physical; PS4) for 19.99 euros (original price 34.95 euros). Dream is not so much a game in itself, but a showcase for small indie developers and gamers hungry for creativity, but instead follows in the footsteps of other Media Molecule works to provide a creative and engaging experience.
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 + 2 (Digital; PS4) for 33.74 euros (original price 44.99 euros). The best part of the Pro Skater series in a decade as well as the only part the series has received in years; Pro Skater 1 + 2 retains the elements that made the first two titles in the series great, with welcome improvements to keep up with the current era.
- Watch Dogs: Legion (Digital) for 34.99 euros (original price 69.99 euros). Legion may not have had the expected effect, but it is an open world game with Ubisoft formula, meaning a content-rich game that can provide many hours of entertainment. This edition includes the digital versions of PS4 and PS5 so you can play the best version available regardless of your Sony console.
- Far Cry New Dawn Superbloom Edition (Physical; PS4) for 9.95 euros (original price text euros). This little spin-off from Far Cry 5 is one of the most ambitious in the series in terms of size and theme. Now it is available in this special edition at a pathetic price.
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition 2019 controller for 74.98 euros (original price 149.99 euros). Without a proper “pro” suggestion, Sony consoles have to rely on the major peripheral manufacturers to have competing controllers for their consoles; Fortunately, the range of this type of controller is extensive and quite good overall. In it we find this Razer Raiju TE, which is now heavily lowered.
Xbox game offerings
This week’s main shopping platform for the Redmond consoles is, how could it be otherwise, the Xbox virtual store, which has some very popular titles at a spectacular price to make us look at on any of our Xbox consoles.
- RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard for 9.99 euros (original price 19.99 euros). Although it’s included in the Game Pass, if you want the last numbered installment to the exit of Village as the Resident Evil saga “for you”, this offer is the best option we have on the Redmond consoles.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (Physical) for 14.99 euros (original price 29.95 euros). Possibly the richest and most ambitious title ever released across the Dark Knight universe, Arkham Knight is in its physical format.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Complete Edition (Digital) for 9.74 euros (original price 14.99 euros). This fantastic “Me versus the Neighborhood” took a long time to leave the platforms it was originally released for and can now be enjoyed on current generation consoles. If you are a fan of the comic, this title is a constant love letter to him, while if you simply like the genre, it is still a very notable and entertaining title in …