Week before Black Friday 2020: The best deals on computers, accessories and gaming PCs
Following in the footsteps of what we have been doing so far in the week leading up to November 27th, the date when Black Friday usually occurs, and as a complement to our previous text on gaming laptops; We complete its content with some of the most interesting offers that we could find in the PC gaming sector in general, exploring accessories, peripherals and general computers.
Computers on sale the week before Black Friday
Usually when we talk about computers in this section we are referring to electronic devices and general hardware with some kind of treatment of data and software in general; Since we didn’t add the “Gaming” tag, we’re going to cover slightly more generic devices, although in order not to deviate from the tone of our usual dialogue, we’ll also make it a short section.
- BenQ GW2480 monitor for 99.99 euros (original price 124.99 euros). We open the list with a simple BenQ monitor intended for office automation and multimedia consumption that stands out for the simple reason of being an IPS FHD panel with good levels of brightness and contrast for a price of almost 125 euros offer for little money. It’s just under 100 with the current offering, making it even more affordable.
- Lenovo Smart Clock Essential for 24.99 euros (original price 59.99 euros). For those who want to take a first step towards a smart ecosystem as a home companion, this Lenovo alarm clock has the ability to control various elements of our home through an assistant; as well as direct connection to smart services such as Google Home.
- LG Gram Laptop (14Z90N) for 999.99 euros (original price 1,299.99 euros). One of the lightest laptops in the world. It has a low consumption Intel Ice Lake processor, 8 GB of RAM and around 512 GB of storage. As a portable companion, our main gear is ideal due to its weight and large battery.
- WiFi Mesh TP-Link Deco M4 System for 89.99 euros (original price 109 euros). To easily cover a home with a powerful WiFi network, the Deco M4 is an excellent option. It is easily configured on our network, acts as a repeater in the active area and can be combined with multiple M4 Decos to cover a large area.
- Asus VT168H touch monitor for 124.99 euros (original price 159 euros). This quirky little monitor from Asus is meant to be a secondary complement to a main monitor that’s low-resolution and small in size, but features a capacitive panel that allows for touch inputs. It’s really useful for productivity tasks.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 5 laptop for 749 euros (original price 999 euros). In the same order as the previous laptop we’ve highlighted, but with a little more power in exchange for weight and size, we wanted to highlight this Lenovo IdeaPad for its i7-1065G7 processor, its 16GB of RAM and its currently good price. .. well under 1000 euros.
Play accessories on sale in the week leading up to Black Friday
In accessories to play with, we cover what we usually cover in other shopping areas, such as: B. our hunting bargain; Unlike them, though, this is in the pre-Black Friday context, so we’re assuming the deals are a bit more notable or ephemeral.
- 2.1 Woxter Big Bass 260S loudspeaker for 39.99 euros (original price 59.99 euros). This speaker set from Woxter was part of our recommendations a while ago for its simplicity, effectiveness and good price; The latter has been upgraded with the current offering, keeping it slightly below its original price.
- Logitech Z906 5.1 sound system for 252.99 euros (original price 402.29 euros). Representing a quantitative and qualitative leap from our previous highlight, this complete team in 5.1 format from Logitech is more than what many home users would want; But given the price it’s currently at, well below the original and slightly below the last sales we’ve seen for this set, it’s made us want to highlight this device here.
- Blue Yeti USB microphone for 109.99 euros (original price 139.99 euros). One of the most popular USB microphones on the market due to its simplicity and good performance; which is now available at a reduced price. As long as this price is met, it is a clear recommendation for anyone willing to spend more than 70 euros for a USB microphone.
- Razer Power-Up Peripheral Pack! for 99.99 euros (new price 189 euros). It has been mentioned numerous times in various buying guides and deal picks; But we are convinced that at its current price, this Razer set consisting of the Kraken Lite headphones, Cynosa keyboard and Viper mini mouse is one of the best sets for its price that we can buy.
- Razer Viper Ultimate mouse for 99.99 euros (original price 148.77 euros). We’re repeating an article from one of our previous ones, not only because it’s still in stock, but also because we think the Razer Viper, at its current price, is the best competitive cutting mouse we can buy right now.
- DAC/AMP FiiO E10K for 64.99 euros (original price 85.98 euros). For those who own studio headphones, or headphones that need a bit more power to reach their full potential, the FiiO E10K is one of your best options. With a few cables and a direct connection to our devices, we can easily power any mid-range headset, boosting its qualities and giving it a bit more performance.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro headphones for 77.59 euros (original price 99.99 euros). While it’s not the best price we’ve found these headphones at, it’s always good news to do it under £100 as under that price it’s one of the clearest options we have for headphones to play with to get a decent microphone.
- Logitech G433 headphones for 79.99 euros (original price 135 euros). These wireless headphones from Logitech are characterized by design, materials and battery. They have good wireless headphone separation, a microphone to match and very powerful software.
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition keyboard for 89.99 euros (original price 149.99 euros). This is one of the most idiosyncratic keyboards Razer has launched as it has optical switches as its main means of action. Thanks to them, it’s a fast, stable keyboard with a clean keystroke.
- Ducky One 2 TKL RGB keyboard (Cherry MX Brown) for 106.17 euros (original price 124.90 euros). Ducky’s keyboards are among our favorites in the entire range of gaming keyboards. So when we saw that his TKL model was on sale, we didn’t want to miss highlighting this model in our listings.
PC gaming on sale the week before Black Friday
The final part of this text is devoted to the items that fall under the PC Gaming category, in which we have included computer components and some competing peripherals with which it is so closely related to this category.
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X for 169.99 euros (new price 208.99 euros). One of Phanteks’ most advanced ATX cases as well as one of the most complete and modular on the market, with compatibility for advanced motherboards and even various devices with the necessary modules. It’s also one of the largest cases that Phanteks offers within their ATX range, so be careful with the space if you snag it.
- MSI Optix G27CQ4 monitor for 299.90 euros (original price 419.90 euros). This MSI monitor is designed to work efficiently in competitive scenarios. Therefore, it has a VA panel with a low response time and a refresh rate of around 165 Hertz. The panel has a curved format and QHD resolution, so despite being a VA panel, viewing angles should be reasonable and sharpness should be clear.
- NZXT Kraken Z63 cooling for 199 euros (new price 249.99 euros). NZXT has a definite name for prebuilt liquid cooling, and the Kraken Z63 is one of its more advanced models, with slight upgrades to the pump and some visual extras for metering; For this reason and because it is discounted, we thought it would be interesting to add this AiO here.
- Intel Core i7-9700K processor for 269.90 euros (original price 309.91 euros). We know that with 10th Gen Intel processors on the market and the Ryzen 5000 just around the corner, the inclusion of this Intel processor might seem unnecessary; However, the two models mentioned require a motherboard change and for those users who already have a motherboard compatible with this i7-9700K and now want to take the plunge at a good price, this discount can be very interesting .
- Samsung C27G53T monitor for 239.99 euros (original price 289 euros). This curved Samsung monitor is made with the company’s VA technology, which has high contrast and good response times. It is also a model with QHD resolution, compatibility with Freesync Premium and a refresh rate of 144 Hertz, so at its current price we consider it a very interesting proposition.
- WD Black SN750 internal SSD drive (1 TB) for 119.98 euros (original price 169.99 euros). Of all the internal SSDs in M.2 format, except those compatible with PCIe 4.0, this WD drive is one of the most interesting for gamers, since it has its own controller, optimized for better performance…